• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by QuickCut

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
QuickCut said:
starwarsthebeginningcov.jpg

Neat-0!

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:

Thanks, Rogue. That means a lot coming from such an accomplished cover artist :)

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
haha image isn't showing up :p

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Superman Recut: The Epic Edition by BladeRunner391

I'm debating whether or not I should replace the background with something directly from the Reeve movies. I like how it is now, because it fits the cover well, and allows easily for fading the characters across the sky, so I'm leaning toward keeping it. Thoughts?

supermanepic.jpg

Top Bottom