• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by OnlyOneKenobi

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you so much Only One Kenobi, i could not have asked for better.
its old school just like i wanted, its perfect

now once i work out the branding problem im having it should be ready to go.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Another fast job while I have an hour or so spare - Superman The Movie - Up, Up and Away Edition (MusicEd) -

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OnlyOneKenobi said:
Great to hear Reaper, what's your branding problem btw??

it was blending of frames but its all good just fixed the problem sending it to see if it will be approved.
fingers crossed.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You're a wizard at Superman covers...wish I had your skill. I generally go about making minor miracles with just MS Paint.:-(

I'm working on a Bond edit at the moment, a trim of Skyfall called "Waiting for the Night", I made a cover for it, but it's pretty bog-standard and I'd love something a bit more professional for it. Would you mind making a cover for it? You can jave a look in my In-The-Works thread for the project and check out the samples for inspiration.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for your kind words Zarius, but please don't think that's all original work. Like I say, I had an hour so I stuck together various stuff I found on the 'net. Originals I've done that I can remember off the top of my head (they take a lot longer) are Moonraker, Grindhouse and HAL9000's Star Wars prequels.

Let me know when you're close to releasing in a PM and I'll see what I can do for Mr Bond...

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Still way more noss than a lot of us can come up with.

Top Bottom