• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Neglify

Wow, thank you all for the comments.

And ssj, thanks for the notes. I fixed everything except de-capitalizing "The" before "Dirtiest Dirt". It's part of the source image and looks too obviously replaced when I try to fix it. Plus since's a sleazy '50s scandal rag a typo on the front cover is fitting.

But thank you nonetheless.

I am extremely happy with how this turned out. Anybody that saw my original attempt at a cover like this knows how effed up it was.

funny-pictures-cat-trapped-a-child.jpg

It almost looks like Jason is propping up the picture on the back there, you could even move him over to the right and have his arm hold the pic, or even paint his hand in on the side of the pic could do it, lol.

Not telling you what to do tho ;)

No offense but they look pretty basic. Almost like you've taken a step back with your skills. And I agree with Leeroy. The font on the NOES doesn't look right. You've got the right font on the disc art, but why did you use a different one for the cover art?

They're not sloppy or anything, and they do look nice, but I agree with Frantic Canadian, they're a bit basic. Sleek design though.

Frantic Canadian said:
Almost like you've taken a step back with your skills.

I've done that a number of times with some of mine, it can be pretty challenging trying to have consistent quality. Unless you have L8wrtr looking over your shoulder all the time.

Rogue-theX said:
you could even move him over to the right and have his arm hold the pic, or even paint his hand in on the side of the pic could do it, lol.

Too much work. :p

leeroy said:
not bad neg though i think the nightmare one could do with a better font. this is an excellent website i use for fonts and has the one for a nightmare on elm street http://www.urbanfonts.com/fontsearch.php?s=nightmare and it's free :)

Yeah, I used the official Nightmare font on the disc but I just didn't like how it looked on the cover.

But here's the Purist Version:

noesdisplay2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?le7bbbpazzq7fym

a picture of the sweater. . . as creepy as the dude's face. and the claws on the back cover are just enough show 'n' tell.

nice job, man.

Frantic Canadian said:
No offense but they look pretty basic. Almost like you've taken a step back with your skills. And I agree with Leeroy. The font on the NOES doesn't look right. You've got the right font on the disc art, but why did you use a different one for the cover art?

I think I was sober when I did that one. My best work is done drunk.

Dollhouse: Extinction cover for Juice.

dhe3dview.jpg

Download cover

This is probably the last cover I'll do for other edits (besides participating in upcoming Cover Art Contests).

Frantic Canadian said:

Have you noticed how a sentence starting "no offense, but..." almost always ends in something offensive? ;-)

Neg, you is very good at pictures and stuff on covers and shit.

Please don't be disheartened, your covers are some of the best on the site imo. Simple, clean and striking. That is all.

p.s. your latest is another great example of that.

njvc said:
your covers are some of my best on the site imo.

Oh hey, here's the $20 I owe you...

But seriously, thank you man. :)

Cool Dollhouse cover, man.

Back
Top Bottom