• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Cover's by Kracker....

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a two 3 disc case cover for the Star Wars Saga. One for Episode's I-III & the other for Episode's IV-VI.
Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/6270857/Star_Wars_Saga.rar

Star Wars: Episode I-III

Star Wars: Episode IV-VI

Star Wars Saga Spine

This cover set is still a W.I.P

Star Wars Episode I

Star Wars Episode II

Star Wars Episode III

Star Wars Episode IV

Star Wars Episode V

Star Wars Episode VI

Star Wars - Spine

Would it be possible to get a new link to get the covers again please? as they look great!

I'm not sure if this should be here (as it is also internet related) when you look at a trailer or a tv spot for a film from the past you noticed how terrible film quality looks. But look at a film on DVD, picture quality looks great. I think someone should reconstruct trailers and/or TV spots and post them on Youtube (just because). I'll give you examples of what I mean.:

Robot Jox(1990) - Trailer (ReConstructed)

My Bloody Valentine 1981 Restored Trailer

Star Wars Original 1977 Theatrical Trailer (Re-Mastered)

I had planned on reconstructing trailers and TV spots for a Gremlins project I am co-working on. I will probably include both original and reconstruction on the DVDs when they are done. I don't have any intention of posting on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom