• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Cover's by Kracker... UPDATED 8/08/08

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kracker's just disappeared. He hasn't been here for months.

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is one for V For Vendetta: The FanEdit.

3D.jpg

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nice....any links?

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that is nice.

Mollo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for making the effort in creating a V For Vendetta: The FanEdit cover but as all the images of a masked populous are cut from the FanEdit, it leaves a misleading impression.

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spider-Man 3: The Darkness Within
3D-2.jpg

Transformers: ReSparked
3D-1.jpg

On the V for Vendetta cover. There not that much to choose from & i didn't want to use an image from the other cover. it would be alot of work to redo the cover & try to take out all the people. If i have time down the road, i'll get to it.

There are no downloads for the covers yet... im just messing around for the time.

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is one more unfinished cover from me. Must of the unfinished covers i posted in the last week just need the texted added or removed.

24 The Game: The Missing Day
3D-3.jpg

Batman Beyond

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kracker... Need help.

I'm a premium user, but can't see anything in the rapidshare link thats provided. Only read Inhalt.

Care to help a fellow poster?

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will be trying to post some of my older cover in this blog. I will also be trying to update some as i go. This will be a very slow & i do mean very slow in posting the updated/covers on the page. I started with 3 of ADM covers that i thougth was perfect for the edits & didn't need anymore work done to them. Please feel free to post a comment on the cover & thanks for checking out the blog.

http://faneditcovers.wordpress.com/

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
batbthrowgncpr3djp9.jpg

RATIONALE FOR THE DVD
  • All DVD releases contain reanimated sequences; although the added scenes can be avoided, it is not possible to avoid the new animation (much in the vein of George Lucas and his hatchet-job on the Star Wars Trilogy).
  • The DVD release is TILT AND SCAN - the original aspect ratio is 5:3, not 16:9. It is feasible to present 5:3 in Anamorphic Pillarbox, as Disney does so with Aladdin.

DVD CONTENTS
  • Barebones presentation, menus only
  • Source: 1992 Laserdisc, NTSC CAV Widescreen Version
  • Moderately denoised/IVTC/image enlarged
  • 20 of 22 LD chapter marks are maintained (within a second accuracy)
  • 5:3 OAR, pillarbox anamorphic (the bars will fall into the overscan on most televisions)
  • 2.0 Stereo, AC3 256 kbps

SOFTWARE USED
  • Avidemux 2.3 (Video processing)
  • TMPGENC DVD Author 1.6 (VTS generation)

ENCODE NOTES
  • Video: MPEG-2, encoded by libmpeg2enc, 2-pass VBR, 6500 kbps approx.
  • Audio: AC3, encoded in hardware, 256 kbps
  • Runtime: 84:33

FOR THE VAULTBREAKERS
  • Laserdisc acquired, ripped and encoded to DVD by usotsuki
  • VBX #91-01:2,2

Top Bottom