• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Cover's by Kracker... UPDATED 8/08/08

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Added New Covers

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII - 2 Covers
Superman Returns - 6 Cover's - 3 Front & 2 Style Back's
Twlight Zone - 1 New Front Cover

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uhh...Kracker? None of the characters on the KotOR Episode II DVD cover are in the film. He made a three parter out of the first game. Those are characters from KotOR II: The Sith Lords :p

phaota

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Absolutely amazing artwork. You are definitely a master cover maker. I've only made a few so far, with my KOTOR - Episode 1 being the best and available on Fan Edit. I like your Blade 3 - Behead The King a lot better than the normal CBB cover. But, you did not use any commas or periods in the text, so the summary and description are just two big run-on sentences. Please fix this. Thanks.

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here are some new cover's i been working one. I been working alot & haven't had any time to do any. I'll fix the Blade 3 cover when i get a chance.

Hulk: Remix

StarShip Troopers: RAW
Can be changed to Extended Edition Version

The 5th Element: Prime Evil Edition

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the others are cool too.... but i really really like that starship troopers one. nice. good job, kracker.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nice covers, kracker. I am glad you are back!

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Adding 2 new covers.... I fixed Blade 3 cover.

The Crow: De-Colorized & The Crow Revisted
Revisted would be the Extended Edition of the Crow. Would push the runtime to 104min from the 97min.

The Crow: De-Colorized

The Crow: Revisted

As you can see i havn't work on the cover in along time. I still never finished The Hulk, 5th Element & Starship Troopers Raw. So here are 2 more unfinshed covers.

Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

Jurassic Park 2

Faustus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Your new covers look real good Kracker! Are they available anywhere?

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New 5th Element Cover
3dfd1.jpg

Sprug's decapitated head

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice covers, Kracker! But i have a question. Why is Vincent Perez on the back of The crow: decolorized and The crow: revisited covers? He is in the second movie, city of angels. (The image i refer to is on the back in the upper-right corner of both covers).

DaVaRo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kracker,
Would you be willing to make a DVD cover for my fanedit, if you have time? :smile:

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
300: The Re-Cut.... 90% done
3dka8.jpg

@ Sprug's decapitated head: the pic was on a wallpaper i found. it didn't say it was from city of angels.

@ DaVaRo: im willing to do a cover... dont kow when it will get done. just send me the info of the movie you are editing.

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Added for DL...

Starship Troopers: Extended Edition

The 5th Element: Prime Evil Edition

DaVaRo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kracker,
I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate and love the work you do here, especially the Battle Royale Cover you made. :smile: I'm almost done with teh exporting the subtitles for the finished mpeg of the edit, and after I get a general reaction, I'll definitely try to make a DVD of the project. Keep up the amazing work, man. :-D

jz1276

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kracker....
is there any way you can add a link to DL the Monster Squad Cover and the template you used to make it???? please??

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
These are just great covers, and it seems we are missing a lot from the site. Has anyone got all of these so I can upload them?

DaVaRo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kracker, if you haven't noticed, I've been extremely bad about my editing and participation in this forum. :( If it helps, I am going to upload my edit ASAP and would love to hear from you if you still want to collaborate.

Top Bottom