• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by Jorge

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a new one:
gotham2.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yes, I can't wait either. One question though: why is the cover art, which seems to be amaray presented as slim?

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice work on the devil hunter cover Jorge. It looks like a low budget grindhouse release and is very fitting with the style of the edit. the sheriff badge is a nice touch, well done sir.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
where can you buy DVD cases with flames airbrushed on the inside of them? :p

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
where to get them? the answer is obvious:
:evil: IN HELL! :lol:

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm like a flame to a fly. Ghostcut is sooo nice to have you back with your amusing repartee.
I know last time we dance I got you pretty upset when I made fun of your purse and implied your boyfriend would beat me up.
I thought you'd never forgive me.
But here you are again. As if nothing had happened.
So you wanna dance with me again? Sure. But please, this time could we try for some real wit? :wink:
And since you are starting this, no fair going crying to boon.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hope we are still talking about covers in here. :wat:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, yeah, I figured thats what you might have been going after. Those cases can be cool with the right covers. Just didn't look right in a black case like you had it presented. You should change the hue/transparency of the case to sell the effect. A clear case would also reflect a lot more. Also, your outside preview is Amaray, while the inside preview is slimline.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So here's a taste of the DVD artwork for BLUE SKIES ON MARS: A total recall fanedit.
I wanted to do a retro british scifi paperback cover from the 60's.
hope you like it.

2qjm0ra.png

Top Bottom