• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by Jorge

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This one is for SKY CAPTAIN. I wanted the feel of a traditional cliffhanger serial.
skycaptainimandixyz1.jpg

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And this one is for CAST AWAY. The theme of isolation is followed in the cover design. Then I started thinking, why do we make covers like hollywood releases? We are not bound by commerce since we all get this for free, so why make the effort to immitate commercial covers? We should strive for originality even in the covers.
3dcastawayjv3.jpg

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So then I came up with this: The cover is actually a story. No logos, nothing. I think I will put the info on the inside slip.
3dconstantinefo7.jpg

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Those are both awesome, however the new site is: fanedit.org :p

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah i know. I asked Boon to pull me an imandix THAT LONG AGO!

drgonzo369

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome covers, Killbill. Can't wait to see your cut of Constaintine and Sky Captain.

f1209

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sweet. Looking forward to the Sky Captain and Constantine remixes. Very curious to see what you've done to them.

The covers are really nice.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now this one is the same covers but with a BG image. Which do you think is better?
3dconstantineblkup0.jpg

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The black one kicks ass! Hell, all your covers do.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And this is the final SKY CAPTAIN. No Fanedited.com at the top.
3dskycaptainla5.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:cry:
don't remind me....

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
killbillme said:
And this is the final result.
Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url70.imageshack.us/url70/1416/3dcontantineblk3ke9.jpg
I like it, but it's very, and now I don't know if it's the right Enlgish word for it, stuffed or noisy. A lot of images which made me to search for the title on this cover.

There are also some spoilers on the cover.

Have you tried it with just a black background cover instead of a background image?

Anyway, it looks good, and your fanedit sounds interesting.

Top Bottom