• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by Jorge

dhr001

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i think i like the first one the best, then the second one

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i like the second one a lot, although i am not crazy about the font you have chosen for the text other than the hulk logo

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This one is for BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
3dbigtroublexy1.jpg

And just remember, when some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yep, great cover!

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
THAT is cool cover.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
not bad. I think the vader on the front should be "artwork" or painted too to match the rest of the images, but its a cool cover.

i am looking forward to this release. Who is the artist for the prequel stuff? padme and obi-wan look a little retarded.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think Vader should complain to his tailor. The pants look uncomfortably tight around the crotch area... and why is he wearing a cup?

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wonder if the DARK Vader will be good to see if this gets printed.

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice, Jorge!!!

I don't know which one I like better! :smile:

I've always loved alternate DVD covers, but seeing one for my own edit is very, very cool....

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Top Bottom