• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by Jorge

thank you very much Thope

lol. No spoilers, since you must already own the original before getting this version. Don't tell Boon23 you're downloading movies you don't own.

Stuffed or noisy? I don't know what you mean. Stuffed like in a lot of images? well I guess you won't like my HELLBLAZER cover. lol!
Noisy as in image noise? I do add grain to the image. because I like it.

killbillme said:
thank you very much Thope

lol. No spoilers, since you must already own the original before getting this version. Don't tell Boon23 you're downloading movies you don't own.

Stuffed or noisy? I don't know what you mean. Stuffed like in a lot of images? well I guess you won't like my HELLBLAZER cover. lol!
Noisy as in image noise? I do add grain to the image. because I like it.

FF: THE SPIRITS WITHIN is a real new age, spiritual, enviromental, Gaia-mother-earth type of movie. FF: SPECTRES FROM SPACE is more of a space opera. it focuses on the struggle of the survivors. I cut 40 minutes, trimmed the green and gave it a new ending . The cover gives people an idea what this fan edit is about. I would not use a black background because I think that if anything, the strenght of this film is in its visuals.
I actually own the steelcase 2-disc version of Constantine, bought it immediately when it came out. I was so pissed because our local theatre didn't even show this movie, so the day it was released I bought it and watched it.
But what I meant with spoiler cover is that covers shouls never reveal spoilers.

And with noisy/stuffed... euh. a lot of small images in your cover which makes it CROWDED. I think that's the word.

"FF: SPECTRES FROM SPACE is more of a space opera. it focuses on the struggle of the survivors."......I like idea........
finally someone will fix this japanise mess....

Jorge, why did you delete your info on FF:SFS? Is it canceled, or what?

No beckman. It was my mistake. The response was to a post by T-Hope. I thought he was talking about SPECTRES FROM SPACE since that is my latest piece.
But it wasnt until a bit later that I realised that he was talking about my HELLBLAZER cover. So my replied didn't really apply. I edited out the confusing bits. My bad.
SPECTRES is finished and I'm in the process of loading it up to rapidshare. I'm on a Mac and with boon's help, I'm figuring it out. But its coming.

Darkest City. Poor Bumpstead is still floating out there...
3ddarkestcity3zo6.jpg

I prefer the first one but maybe it takes some of the mystery away. I like the pic on the second but not the orange top/bottom.

Really looking forward to the edit.

I agree with you on both acounts. But since you should own the original, there really should not be a mystery.
I will change the orange too... blue?

killbillme said:
I agree with you on both acounts. But since you should own the original, there really should not be a mystery.
I will change the orange too... blue?

i like the first cover too, but the second one could look pretty cool with blue.

Much better. Red is kinda problematic this time around. If you're fine with it though, heck, so are we.

According to the last, imo the blue is still to light, it'd be better to tone down - then for sure it'll the winner! :smile:

I like the blue, i think its great. I am in agreement with MartyrofNone though, perhaps try another color where the red is. maybe a silver. looking great :)

i think this is your coolest cover yet. excellent work

Kinda capture that sense of speed.
It's DUEL. and Spielberg when he was still Spielberg.

Back
Top Bottom