• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by InfoDroid

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Indiana Jones Collection:
IDcollectionmockup-1.jpg

Click here to download all four covers and disc art!

I redid a couple of my old ones, retitled my Temple of Doom edit to "Defibrillated" and made a bonus cover for Raiders to match the rest of the collection. You can download all four covers in jpeg format, or each one individually via Rapidshare.

Raiders_mockup.jpg

Click here to download the Raiders cover and disc art!

TempleDVDcover2mockup1.jpg

Click here to download the Temple cover and disc art!

crusade_mockup2.jpg

Click here to download the Crusade cover and disc art!

CrystalSkullDVDcovermockup1.jpg

Click here to download the Crystal Skull cover and disc art!

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
very nice ID...is that boon on the crystal skull cover?

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks, Guys!

And I dunno if that's Boon on there or not, you'll have to ask him... :D

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Love it, but it's "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Indy is a raider. Call it "Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark" if you must include the name, IMO. :)

Alternatively, I guess Indiana Jones in the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" would work.

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nope, nope, nope...gotta keep it consistent. Let go of your 80's mentality. It's a new millennium... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved it when they finally changed the name. For too long video stores across the country kept Raiders in the "R" section and the other two under "I". That always pissed me off as a kid. Haha... Now I get to have it my way.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
links please ;)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
First post updated with Rapidshare links to the jpegs.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
InfoDroid said:
Let go of your 80's mentality.

I thought the whole point was to return to the original Raiders mentality! :)

Guess I'll have to retain my original cover, and bundle the 'Driod edit trilogy apart. :wink:

MonkandHam

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's a very nice different take on the covers. I still personally prefer a cover with Indy on it....but you did a very nice job. Very professional looking. I'm constantly being amazed by the high quality of fan work found on the nets.

DragonPookie

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There seems to be an issue with the links for the covers. Any chance this could be fixed? I love the new cover for you did for Temple Of Doom, and I already have a dvd and case reserved for your edit of Crystal Skull. Would love to have that cover printed and waiting on my shelf. :-D

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
there is no issue with the covers for TOD on FE.

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boon23 said:
there is no issue with the covers for TOD on FE.
Yeah, but those are the old covers. You guys never posted the revised covers on FE for Temple or Crusade. ;)

DragonPookie said:
There seems to be an issue with the links for the covers. Any chance this could be fixed? I love the new cover for you did for Temple Of Doom, and I already have a dvd and case reserved for your edit of Crystal Skull. Would love to have that cover printed and waiting on my shelf. :-D
The links probably timed out. I think RS deletes them after 30 days. I'll re-up them again. I'd wait on printing Crystal Skull though. I'm not sure, but I may have to make some revisions to the description on the back, as a few things have changed since I originally made this.

--ID

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry about that ID. you can send me the new covers (or download links) and I will post the revised covers as soon as I get them.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
any chance for a space-saver cover for all 3 edits in one case? love to see what you come up with for a combo cover. :)

InfoDroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I never thought about it, but now that I've got a trilogy going here, that's a really good idea. What would you like to see on there?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, the front should be something generic that can represent anything Indy. and the back can have info for all three edits. You're other covers are pretty awesome, I know you can come up with something good ;)

btw, I just read about your family. Sorry to hear about that. I hope that everything works out fine for your brother. best wishes.

Top Bottom