• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by Booshman

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a selection of covers for most of my projects.

Superman Returns - Fanedited by Booshman

Thundercats Exodus - Extended Edition

Thundercats Exodus - VHS Preservation

Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut - REDUX

Superman the Movie Theatrical Cut Preservation (AVCHD)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Two thumbs up!
:thumb: :thumb:

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What does the theatrical preservation do exactly? Are there differences with the one they released on DVD/Blu Ray?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:
What does the theatrical preservation do exactly? Are there differences with the one they released on DVD/Blu Ray?

I was wondering that myself.

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Two thumbs up!

Nice one!

Kal-El said:

The preservation was to give the option of watching the theatrical cut in 1080P prior to the blu ray release. As it was derived from the extended cut bluray, the main difference to the new blurays is the colour timing, and since it's an AVCHD the bitrate is lower for video and audio. It's a bit redundant now the bluray boxed set is out, but I thought it worth showing the cover for it anyway.

Muffy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
booshman said:
Nice one!

The preservation was to give the option of watching the theatrical cut in 1080P prior to the blu ray release. As it was derived from the extended cut bluray, the main difference to the new blurays is the colour timing, and since it's an AVCHD the bitrate is lower for video and audio. It's a bit redundant now the bluray boxed set is out, but I thought it worth showing the cover for it anyway.

:? You talk of a Thundercats Blu Ray Boxed Set is out but theres only a DVD boxset out as far a I know of ?

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Muffy said:
:? You talk of a Thundercats Blu Ray Boxed Set is out but theres only a DVD boxset out as far a I know of ?

The preservation being talked about was the theatrical cut of Superman the Movie, and the bluray boxed set was the Superman one that came out a while ago. I wish there was a Thundercats bluray, but the DVD is it for now.

Muffy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hear ya booshman I thougt for a moment that some genious had made a super upscale jobby with the dvd sourse somehow lol.

I'd love to check out your Thundercats edits but just noticed there in NZB not DLC files & I dont have a usenet account :sad:

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Muffy said:
I'd love to check out your Thundercats edits but just noticed there in NZB not DLC files & I dont have a usenet account :sad:
[MENTION=16631]Muffy[/MENTION], please use the PM system for this kind of thing. Availability of edits is not a topic for the thread.

Top Bottom