• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) Nominations for 2020 are now open! Submit your entries here.

Covers by Booshman

booshman

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
599
Reaction score
5
Trophy Points
28
Here's a selection of covers for most of my projects.

Superman Returns - Fanedited by Booshman




Thundercats Exodus - Extended Edition


Thundercats Exodus - VHS Preservation


Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut - REDUX


Superman the Movie Theatrical Cut Preservation (AVCHD)
 

Rogue-theX

Well-known member
Faneditor
Cover Artist
Messages
6,890
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
81
Two thumbs up!
:thumb: :thumb:
 

Kal-El

Well-known member
Messages
4,310
Reaction score
1
Trophy Points
43
What does the theatrical preservation do exactly? Are there differences with the one they released on DVD/Blu Ray?
 

Frantic Canadian

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
4,498
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
48
Kal-El said:
What does the theatrical preservation do exactly? Are there differences with the one they released on DVD/Blu Ray?

I was wondering that myself.
 

booshman

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
599
Reaction score
5
Trophy Points
28
Rogue-theX said:
Two thumbs up!

Nice one!

Kal-El said:
What does the theatrical preservation do exactly? Are there differences with the one they released on DVD/Blu Ray?

The preservation was to give the option of watching the theatrical cut in 1080P prior to the blu ray release. As it was derived from the extended cut bluray, the main difference to the new blurays is the colour timing, and since it's an AVCHD the bitrate is lower for video and audio. It's a bit redundant now the bluray boxed set is out, but I thought it worth showing the cover for it anyway.
 

Muffy

Well-known member
Messages
99
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
13
booshman said:
Nice one!



The preservation was to give the option of watching the theatrical cut in 1080P prior to the blu ray release. As it was derived from the extended cut bluray, the main difference to the new blurays is the colour timing, and since it's an AVCHD the bitrate is lower for video and audio. It's a bit redundant now the bluray boxed set is out, but I thought it worth showing the cover for it anyway.

:? You talk of a Thundercats Blu Ray Boxed Set is out but theres only a DVD boxset out as far a I know of ?
 

booshman

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
599
Reaction score
5
Trophy Points
28
Muffy said:
:? You talk of a Thundercats Blu Ray Boxed Set is out but theres only a DVD boxset out as far a I know of ?

The preservation being talked about was the theatrical cut of Superman the Movie, and the bluray boxed set was the Superman one that came out a while ago. I wish there was a Thundercats bluray, but the DVD is it for now.
 

Muffy

Well-known member
Messages
99
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
13
I hear ya booshman I thougt for a moment that some genious had made a super upscale jobby with the dvd sourse somehow lol.

I'd love to check out your Thundercats edits but just noticed there in NZB not DLC files & I dont have a usenet account :sad:
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,443
Reaction score
42
Trophy Points
158
Muffy said:
I'd love to check out your Thundercats edits but just noticed there in NZB not DLC files & I dont have a usenet account :sad:
[MENTION=16631]Muffy[/MENTION], please use the PM system for this kind of thing. Availability of edits is not a topic for the thread.
 
Top Bottom