• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by AvP

3D_aliens_by_avp.jpg

Download cover art HERE

2iigakz.jpg

hvb1p0.jpg

Download cover art HERE
2chao0w.jpg

Download cover art HERE
10igfgp.jpg

Download cover art HERE

I like those but the orange seems a strange shade. It might look better in black. Also maybe the face on the side should have been smaller so that you'd get his whole face and not just half of it. Just my two cents.

they was no other side to his face.

My bad. I must have remembered the cover of Halloween 4 wrong.

Edit: I just found a shot of the Halloween 4 VHS that shows a fuller version of his face whic might work better.

51CVBMFH9NL._SS500_.jpg

But that's just if you want to use it.

nice, but the front pretty much is the official front:
01ad.jpg

the image on the back with the boy contains a scene that is not in the fanedit.

AvP said:
Kerr LOTR covers
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but most of the chosen cover images do not make any sense. Frodo's picture in the first cover is taken from Shelob's lair, a happening in part IV. Aragorn in the second cover has his reforged sword Andúril, which he gets in part V (I presume). Picture of Gollum is the cover for a part where he does not appear at all, as is Gandalf. Witch-king gets vanquished already in part V, so he's kinda dead (eh, more effectively than before) in part VI.

Legolas, admittedly, does appear in part V.

actually... the elves reforged the shards of narsil before aragorn leaves with the fellowship in book 2.

so that's right.

(iirc)

i will admit that i found some of the covers kinda funny (since they are in incorrect lineage with the "book cuts") ...but i still think they look great :)

joebshmoe said:
actually... the elves reforged the shards of narsil before aragorn leaves with the fellowship in book 2.

so that's right.

(iirc)
In the books yeah :)

But as Jackson moved the reforging to a later point, Kerr has to either include it there in Part V with Elrond bringing the sword to Dunharrow, or he has to omit the reforging altogether (and play like Aragorn's sword was Andúril all the way after Rivendell?). As the sword is a pretty important part of the backstory, I suppose Kerr will submit to the movie story here.

a very nice one, paul.

jagifb.jpg

Download NTSC cover art HERE
Download PAL cover art HERE

I agree. A beautiful one.

Back
Top Bottom