• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by AvP

looks good. i see you also went from 2 to 3 images on the back.

here is a version of the logo i use, its pretty short, looks alot like the thx logo its based off of:
fan_logo.jpg

I like the front, I think it could use something on the spine and the back is not finished yet IMO.

what do you think could go on the back and has in the spine it wouldnt look wright with anything on it

well, if i have this on my shelf I see the spine. With nothing on it, I will not know what it is. While for very few edits this might wok, I like the little info as a title or at least an image on it.
as for the back:
I think the upper third is still too empty. Perhaps if you put the writing in the center and also maybe use centered type style.
and all the logos on the bottom are a bit too big IMO.

What bout this....
4u48o45.jpg

yep, I like it a lot better.

does anyone know where i can get blood images from

what exactly are you looking for? you can get brushes for photoshop that look like blood splatters and blotches. they work quite nice.

if you just want a picture, google image search is all I can think of.

pretty cool. not a huge fan of the font, but cool cover!

i like it, and there are no ewoks to be found on this cover ;)

you migth want to work a bit on the back...
it looks somewhat chaotic.

nice cover, but it does not look like Romero style at all.

AvP, please could you tell me what font you used for The Crow:Decolorized cover? I want use that font for a three disc case cover art.

Back
Top Bottom