• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by AvP

bitsbubba, sometimes its hard to sense in what tone replys are made.
I'm going to assume you meant yours in a playful spirit.

Not finished yet but what you think guys?

he did ask what we thought. And thats what i did.

bitsbubba, get to know smileys :p

Sorry was playful, sound to me like you have alot of good ideas :grin:

looks to me there's a little empty space on th back. Maybe you should space out the pictures and/or add a little synopsis

i like the modifications you have made. turning out to be a really cool cover :)

5x61sfl.jpg

i like that a lot. will the spine be textless? i think it should stay textless. cool cover! :)

yes i think so it didnt look right with text

redone with SII on the spine

this is beautiful. You are really getting better every day!!!

thanks boon!!

i like the idea a lot. it looks like you distorted some of the logos on the back. dvd looks squished and fan enhanced logo looks really tall. other than that cover looks good :)

Back
Top Bottom