• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers By AstonMartins4Me

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dude, would love another Astons cover for my newest fanedit... The Matrix 2.0.

AstonMartins4Me

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
First new piece that's not for the contest in ages. Hope you like.

salanderpreviewcopy.jpg

Cover - Here
Disc Art - Here

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great cover, very punchy.:boxing:

swidt?

AstonMartins4Me

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
First post in ages. This one is designed to be a companion piece to the cover I did for Last Survivors other Bond fanedit Bond's Revenge. That one was one of my favorite covers I've done and I wanted to make sure I created something that would look right sitting next to it but was also it's own thing.

icaruspreview.jpg

Full Res

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice! You do disc art for it as well? If you submit here I'll add it to the page.

Top Bottom