• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

cover by boon23

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
The addition of the evil emoticon is a bit weird.

at first i thought it was the phantom menace. :D

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
for Space Consecution (download here)

3D_spaceconsecution_art_by_boon23.jpg

since the DVD is rather slow and more about humans than anythign else, the lonely astronaut seemd to be a perfect fit to me. The star map on the back was a neat way to display all the titles.

zeppelinrox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boon, I didn't realize that you made a cover for Book 6.

Thanks for finishing the whole set. :-D
I remember bugging you to make covers for numbers 3 or 4 and up LOL

DragonM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Definitely thanks for the Book 6 cover. The LoTR 1-6 covers are some of the best cover art I've ever seen. It's fantastic to have the complete set all in the same style. Thanks again.

DM

P.S. Mods, is there some reason why boon23's Book 6 cover for Kerr's LoTR edit isn't hosted on fanedit.org like all the others?

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DragonM said:
P.S. Mods, is there some reason why boon23's Book 6 cover for Kerr's LoTR edit isn't hosted on fanedit.org like all the others?

Nope, no reason at all. Thanks fir reporting this.

Top Bottom