• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Could Someone Lend a Hand with DVD MENUs?

Swahili

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey all,

I have about 5 fanedits I've done over the years on my computer, but have always had zero luck with actually creating a DVD VIDEO_TS folder to properly encode the darn thing. Would anyone be willing to take some time over Skype or facebook to walk me through DVD creation in DVD Studio Pro?

I moved your thread to the proper forum, so that you might get more responses.

Look around in this section, and more than likely you will find a guide that will help you, or someone who is familiar with the software that can help. I'm a DVDlab user, so I will be of no use to you.

I am not a mac user, but youtube has a few tutorials

Maybe BionicBob would be able to help you out. He's a Mac user and he's made some pretty awesome and professional menus for his Star Trek edits.

Back
Top Bottom