• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Could anyone help me contact the administratior of OT.com?

Bored at 3:00AM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know this is a different site but I would guess that you share a lot of the same members.

I registered there a couple days ago and I've yet to receive my activation email. I've checked my spam folders and there's nothing. They say if I haven't received my activation email, I should contact the administratior, but the only links they have are to moderators whom I could only contact once my account is activated. I even tried contacting their Twitter account and I've heard nothing back.

Could anyone help me out here and point me to someone who might be able get me in contact with their administrator? Thanks so much.

My apologies if this isn't the right forum for this.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Did this every get sorted for you?

Bored at 3:00AM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nope. I've tried multiple times to log in and contact OT.com through email and no one has gotten back to me.

Top Bottom