• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Cooledit Pro

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ok im getting to grips with this slowly, i've worked out how to create clips and copy them back in on another track to add back in missing BG music and stuff. what is really really driving me mad is that i cant work out how to select a sound clip as an object so i can move it around on the timeline easily!

also i make small clip to use for the bg music and i drop 5 copies of the clip into the second track to cover the gap. when i add a fade in to the first clip it adds the fade to all the clips. aarrgghhh!! in womble it treats each copy of a clip as a seperate object. is there any way to do this in cooledit?

You must be using an old version of Cool Edit Pro. It's now known as Adobe Audition. Maybe a newer version will work better.

well cool edit pro and adobe audition 1.5 are from what I know the same. I tried 2.0 but it is full of bugs.
Now I am working with single tracks all the time and finish each of these to later on combine them.
So, to fill a gap I use a completed clip. I don't fade in and out, when it is alreay added.

Back
Top Bottom