• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Conspiracy Theory - Censored Edition

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
conspiracy-theory_00000011.png

conspiracy-theory-art2.png

Tagline:
Turning Conspiracy Theory into a family friendly PG-13 Thriller.

Brief Synopsis:
A New York cabbie and author of a conspiracy theory newsletter seeks the aid of a government employee after he falls victim to a conspiracy that threatens his life.

Intention:
This is a pretty straightforward edit that looks to make Conspiracy Theory into a tame PG-13 film that can be enjoyed as a family thriller. The dialogue has been cleaned up and the nose scene has been trimmed. Pop some popcorn and gather the family around for a thriller that entertains without being profane.

Source: iTunes 1080p 5.1 (6mpbs)
NLE: Vegas Pro
Original Runtime: 135 min
Edited Runtime: 134 min
Time removed: 1 min
Time Added: 1 min (disclaimer & title cards)
Release: 1080p 5.1 MP4 (6mbps)

Other Sources:
Bus leaving station SFX
City traffic SFX

Edit List:
  • Added custom title cards and intro credits
  • Removed most of the language from the movie
  • Trimmed the gore from the nose bite scene
[align=center]

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm a little confused.....

Conspiracy Theory was like 135 minutes.  I'm a little lost on your running time differences.

Did you cut out an hour or a minute?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just saw that Conspiracy Theory turned 25 today. Wow, I'm starting to feel (and look) like all the movies that I like are old ...👀

Top Bottom