• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Composer available for the practice with Dolby Atmos 3D/5.1/IMAX gear

Williams Elfzimmer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’m a composer making a segue into soundtracks. I found with with all that classical training I was able to replicate anyone.
Elfman, Zimmer, McCreary etc - I’m a John Williams type, I like to use a symphony orchestra-not as a sledgehammer of bass notes like the marvel universe but as a complex nuanced music source. I do quite a bit of hybrid music (synths and real) and some total synth music.
An actual Williamsesque piece is ALOT OF WORK but a good soundtrack using the gold standard “big sound” musical libraries used in interstellar, spiderMan, Harry Potter- actually much easier.
So if anyone has a project I offer myself or at least my music to it.
You can purchase from the sound-cafeterias online but just like food it will be tasteless, forgettable and even the numbest listener FEELS the huge difference between random music thrown together and music MADE FOR THE PIECE.
Do you want a piece toned with a human thigh trumpet, a medieval hurdy gurdy, and a pedal bass Moog?
Or a 1700s string quartet with a childrens choir?
Or the sound of the Sun screaming as it burns as picked up by a germanium crystal in sunlight hooked up to a microphone?
I got you!
DM me only if you want the best.

Back
Top Bottom