• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Colour films in Black & white

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone here watched any Colour films/Tv shows in B&W?

I've only seen Jurassic park and a little bit of The BOOK of Eli

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Force Awakens and Cinemanovels are the only two films I've watched all the way through in B&W.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Saving Private Ryan & Band of Brothers

emanswfan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not sure if there was any color grading changes but I watched a B&W fanedit that combined Darkest Hour and Dunkirk and I have to say the Darkest Hour sections were some of the most gorgeous B&W cinematography I've seen.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If I watch a new episode of Doctor Who (from 2005 to the present) that's set in between 1963 and 1969 (when the show was first on the air and in black-and-white), I like to turn down the color settings and pretend like it's an episode from that era.

CourtlyHades296

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Derelict (a FanMix of Alien and Prometheus) was in black and white, when both of the source films were originally in color.

Plissken1138

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Junglist Paja said:
A while ago I saw 'Tears in the Rain' edit, it looked beautiful.

this.

also, soderbergh's raiders of the lost ark.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm actually watching Tears in the Rain right now. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm entirely a fan of Blade Runner in black and white.

Top Bottom