• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

College Football

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’ve be meaning to make a thread about college football.  I guess know is as good a time as any.  Unfortunately I start this thread off pissed.  I am pissed because for the 2nd time in 3 years, my team the Temple Owls lose their head coach(Geoff Collins) to a bigger university(Georgia Tech) right before a bowl game.  :mad: 

I realize the bigger universities can pay more and all, but you would think a coach would have the consideration not to leave until after the season(including post season) is done.  F you, Geoff Collins, f you.

Something needs to be done about this sort of thing. Head coaches should not be leaving their team before that team’s bowl game.  A team needs its head coach when playing an important game like a bowl game.  Last time this happened to Temple, it caused a distraction that was a major factor in losing that year’s bowl game.  Additionally how are teams like Temple suppose to get any if every time they get a coach that shows some promise and team starts playing better, some bigger university comes along and nabs him! Yes, I know , maybe Temple needs to pay more if they want to be competitive.  But maybe it is time the NCAA do sometime to help out the smaller schools.

Back
Top Bottom