• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Cobra Kai

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WlxtRhF.jpg

As you could probably guess from previous posts I am quite a big Cobra Kai fan, I think the show is perfect and the series creators always out-do themselves by each season.

With Season 3 being released earlier I was able to watch it TWICE. I personallly love the new season and the whole show I just wanted to know what everyone else thought too.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just finished Season Three!  

So much fun.  Just the perfect amounts of cheese, corny, nostalgia and heart.

My wife and I pretty much smiled through the whole thing.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
Just finished Season Three!  

So much fun.  Just the perfect amounts of cheese, corny, nostalgia and heart.

My wife and I pretty much smiled through the whole thing.

I didn't want it to end, I personally think it got better as it went on :)

revel911

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That last episode was crazy good for season 3.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
COBRA KAI (season five Netflix)

Earnest underdog cheesiness at it's spellbinding best!!!

After four seasons of teasing and backtracking, this is The Payoff Season. Alliances, friendships and reconciliations that you have been rooting for finally happen! And it all rousingly climaxes in the fantastic season final "Head of the Snake".

A very emotionally rewarding season. In fact, it would almost be a pitch perfect series finale if it was not for two dangling plot threads. Thankfully we have season SIX to look forward to!
And I will say it again, as I did at the end of season 4, they better bring back Hillary Swank next!

Glory of Love FUN! :love: 👍👍👍😁

Top Bottom