• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Clone Wars: Episode I - Rise of the Separatists

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
clonewars1-front-71-1397083410.jpg

Brief Synopsis: It is a dark time for the Republic. The Clone Wars is in full swing, and the outnumbered Jedi are tasked with preventing more star systems from falling into the hands of the Separatists. Anakin Skywalker, along with his new Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, are sent to investigate a new mystery weapon being developed by their enemies so powerful it can cripple their most massive ships. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan Kenobi is sent to assist the Mandelorians whose governess is being threatened by the mysterious Death Watch.

Intention: To condense The Clone Wars TV series into a trilogy of films bridging that gap between Episodes II and III.

Release Info: 1080p & 720p MP4

(Note: The original thread was accidentally deleted when I went to modify the original post. Corrected versions with fixed audio have been submitted to info for approval.)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
(Note: The original thread was accidentally deleted when I went to modify the original post. Corrected versions with fixed audio have been submitted to info for approval.)

tumblr_m1mnp2MLDA1qz5qmbo1_500.jpg

:-D Looking forward to watching this

smudger9

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Download complete. Now to find time to watch it... Probably this evening.

solidsnake

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Im just wondering if you will do something similar for season 6 of the show

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
solidsnake said:
Im just wondering if you will do something similar for season 6 of the show

Not at this time. Without a physical release I have no way of getting the footage unless I ripped from the Netflix feed, something I'm not willing to do.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Danielsan19 said:
How is work coming along on episodes II and III Q2?

Abandoned. There was very little interest in the first one, and my personal interest in fan editing has waned over the last year. And with all the trouble cropping up with my Fire Walk With Me edit these past few weeks i decided it would be my last one for the foreseeable future.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bummer, but understandable.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry to hear that Q2, hopefully you'll find your mojo again after a breather.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
There was very little interest in the first one

luke_whining-copy.jpg

TM2YC said:
I loved the whole epic sweep of it all, feeling like the kind of "War raging across every corner of the universe" movie that I'd thought the Clone Wars to be, in my pre-1999 imagination... I'd reccomend this edit to those looking for a tantilising glimpse into the potential the PT had... Hurray, this is the 4th best Star Wars movie!

Breathers are good, then you come back stronger. I really wanna see the next part of this when you do come back to it :)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
^What they said, and more.
I've taken breathers myself, even when I didn't realise that's what they were :)
Hope this project is not completely abandoned, but I definitely understand if it is.
Godspeed, [MENTION=8530]Q2[/MENTION].

Top Bottom