• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Circuit City's are going out of business...

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Circuit City one of the largest US electronic store chains (behind Walmart and Best Buy) is going out of business and is liquidating its assets, time to swoop in and pick the bones.

I live right down the street from a CC that is in my opinion one of the lousiest retail stores on the face of the earth and its no surprise to me that particular store is going out of business but I have been in other CC's and they have been nice respectable places you would want to shop.

Anyway, lots of stuff on sale - if you are near one now's the time to stock up on ink, blank cd/dvd media and whatever else you need.

yeah, i read about this yesterday, and I will for sure be trying to pick up some cheap DVDs

they had the worst business plan on the planet.

bad prices. lousy service. stupid policies.

it must be hard to realize you (CEO) tanked a business in a pretty easy market (entertainment!).

horrible.

yep, there prices were always bad. I felt daring and just went over to our circuit city (only about a mile away) and I think the whole town was there. And the prices still sucked!!!! 20% off DVDs, 10% off most things, and 30% off furniture. Which means that things were still more expensive there than most other places.

Do yourself a favor. Wait a while to check out the liquidation. The prices now are not worth dealing with a bunch of idiots.

Back
Top Bottom