• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Chronological Back to the Future by Marty McSuperFly

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Waiting for the AARRTSSW-WSSTRRAA version of back to the future.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Also, [MENTION=25083]celticson[/MENTION], I thought of something that I should have mentioned the first time:

Even though Marty McSuperfly doesn't come to the forum much these days, you might still be able to reach him via PM.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
waiting for the AARRTWSS-SSWTRRAA version of back to the future.

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello Everyone!
It has been a very long time, and many states traveled... But due to an overwhelming resurge of interest, I will be uploading CBTTF once more to hosting sites. It's probably been two years since my last upload, and there was waning interest, so I neglected to keep it permanently up. But I am very pleased to hear people are finding new joy in it, especially given this year!

So, thank you all for your private messages, I will try to respond to them once I have the links up and ready.

Cheers to you all, and thank you especially, TomH, for talking in my stead.

regularjoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi every one

Is there a cut list on this? I did a BttF years ago and am curious as to how someone else tackled it. I'm not interested in downloading this one as I am happy with my own, just curious as to how someone else did it.

My version - Back to the Future (More Marty, More Doc Edition) is set up this way:
Movie 1 - pretty much the same opening as BttF 1. Marty goes zips away in the time machine and things cut immediately to him returning to 1985. Runs to see Doc Brown, Doc's OK, goes home, home is different. Jennifer stops by, she's different, Doc comes and tells them they have to go back to the future. They heard to 2015, deal with everything "then" and realize that they have to go back to 1955.
Movie 2 - Almost all of the 1955 film (and some deleted scenes, I actually did two cuts of this one with and one without the outtakes due to the quality of the outtakes) from bttf 1 and 2 recut so you have at some points two Martys and two Docs running around 1955.
Movie 3 - bttf 3, pretty much intact. I hated it when I first saw it but it's aged alright.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=34080]ari[/MENTION], if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Odin82

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just downloaded this from the info site. It is asking for a password, and there is no password in the .txt file. It's the second time I have downloaded this, I'd rather be able to unrar it this time please. Anyone have the password?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't think I still have this, but just in case I'll try to remember to look for it tomorrow.

Top Bottom