• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Chronological Back to the Future by Marty McSuperFly

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey everyone, i'm not quite sure why it took so long to go live, but the links are all up on .info, so check them out.

i've actually just been notified by lame rapidshare that the files are going to be deleted in six days if no one downloads them... so, six of one, half a dozen of the other; never rains, but it pours.

you of all people should know the danger in opening old wounds.

whoa... think i just channeled some sci-fi. R Awesome.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ack! I wish I had more space on my hard drive right now for this.

Anyway, good seeing you here again, MM!

TwisterFE

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Guess this one is no longer around?

MM doesn't seem to have been on in around 3 months :(

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, MM has been super busy. I just checked my inbox, and we haven't talked since July!

MM, if you're still out there, we miss you, buddy!

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry for the delay in responding, all!!!

ok, here's the deal, i haven't uploaded this in ages, and all my old host sites seem to suck. anyone have a suggestion for where to upload it to?
I'll be glad to get it back up and ready for downloading.

cheers,
James

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Marty McSuperfly said:
Sorry for the delay in responding, all!!!

ok, here's the deal, i haven't uploaded this in ages, and all my old host sites seem to suck. anyone have a suggestion for where to upload it to?
I'll be glad to get it back up and ready for downloading.

cheers,
James

PM sent

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Alright, everyone... I have three brand spanking new DLC's ready for quick download, and a beautiful cut the likes of which the world has only seen the last two times I uploaded it!
But .info is more confusing than my taxes. So, I'm not entirely certain where to upload these.

I can't say I'll be quick to respond, but if you'd rather not wait for the update on .info, drop me a private message and I'll send you the links directly.

Cheers,
J

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Marty McSuperfly said:
Alright, everyone... I have three brand spanking new DLC's ready for quick download, and a beautiful cut the likes of which the world has only seen the last two times I uploaded it!
But .info is more confusing than my taxes. So, I'm not entirely certain where to upload these.

I can't say I'll be quick to respond, but if you'd rather not wait for the update on .info, drop me a private message and I'll send you the links directly.

Cheers,
J

.info aint so bad, ill PM you

celticson

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm having trouble getting hold of this edit, which I'm very curious to see. The version I seem to be able to get hold of is a .dlc file and I'm not sure how to actually view it.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
Please read the rules and info on using this site.

[MENTION=25083]celticson[/MENTION] , this post was directly above yours. Google is your friend when it comes to figuring out the .dlc file, but you could consider giving the program "jdownloader" a try.

celticson

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this edit still a thing that exists? It's something I've been interested in seeing, and if someone else did it, I won't have to try it myself.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It does indeed exist, although I'm not sure if it's online or not.

Marty McSuperfly sent me a copy ages ago, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. I just got it to work recently and I've been working my way through it this week! :) I'm about halfway through now.

Sorry that this doesn't fully answer your question, celticson, but since I saw this edit mentioned, I wanted to say something.

Top Bottom