• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Chronological Back to the Future by Marty McSuperFly

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm confused. We need to download your files to hook you up? Wouldn't we be hooking ourselves up?

Maybe I'm just slow tonight. :)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
He wants us to download his edit so it stays alive. The only problem is that the Rapidshare links aren't on .info.

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry, everyone. i've been super busy at work, and never get a chance to turn on my computer at home.
looks like rapidshare nixxed the files.

but thanks to a tip from Neglify, I'm currently re-uploading them to mediafire, which does, indeed, seem to be speeding through the process. well, mostly... they are several gigs for the full film.

so, i'll get the links to N when it's finished, and .info will be updated for all to enjoy.

my The Office: Break Up fanedit is coming along, as well. so, search out the thread and check it out if you're interested.
Cheers,
the man behind the... crap. that one's already taken. ok, i'll stick with marty mcsuper... whatever.

p.s. - i'm a big fan of "The War Of The Stars". that was awesome...

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the update, MM! I look forward to the restored links.

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Big thanks to Neglify for making sure the links get back on .info!!!
CBTTF is live again, everyone. check it out...

O

one_mad_punk

any chance of a link to the dl's as well please. am pretty intrested in watching your edit, but the dlc are dead

Cheers in advance

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
g1orkatsos said:
i dont mind most of the time travelling plot holes except 1 from part 2. at the part where old Biff from 2015 goes back to 1955 to give the sports Almanac to young Biff. How on earth did old Biff manage to return to the normal 2015??? i mean since he gave his old self the sports Almanac, he should have re-wrote history and return to the alternative timeline's 2015. That is also backed up by what doc Brown tells to Marty, when Marty suggest going back to 2015 to prevent old Biff. they couldn't do that because the future was re-written. How old Biff manage to get back to the real 2015 while re-writing history in 1955 at the same time?

Hmm.... Cracked article written today has same issue with BTTF plot hole. Did Cracked steal from g1or?!?

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ There is a deleted scene in which Old Biff "fades out" right after collapsing upon arriving back to 2015. So the new timeline "erased" Old Biff, only it took a few minutes to do so.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dwight Fry said:
^ There is a deleted scene in which Old Biff "fades out" right after collapsing upon arriving back to 2015. So the new timeline "erased" Old Biff, only it took a few minutes to do so.

Right. Also, how do we know that wasn't the revised history? I've heard people say, "Everything should have looked completely different when Old Biff came back." But just because Biff changed his personal history and the history of Hill Valley, why would that have any effect on what that one street corner in Hilldale would have looked like?

In a revised 2015, Doc and Marty would have still had to rescue 1985 Jennifer from the 2015 McFly household. I don't see why any of that necessarily would have had to change.

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey, everyone.
i've been notified by a few people that the links are down right now. i'm currently re-uploading them; but since there are three versions of the film, it may take a while.

i do apologize for the delay in getting them back. check back here, and i'll post an update when the admin's have reset the links on .info.

cheers!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you to everyone who PM'd the editor instead of posting in this thread. You've made my day. :)

Marty McSuperfly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
}= ) @frink

ok, i've just finished uploading the edits back to the net. i've submitted the dlc's to .info in their new format. (thanks for the heads up, Sean!)
it doesn't look like it's immediate. but take a look over the next couple of days; if it's not live by monday, someone PM me, and i'll figure it out.

cheers, everyone!

Top Bottom