• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Castle of the Eagles - a Where Eagles Dare fan edit

Hi, I've only just joined the forum and was looking on the internet for a fan page for the Where eagles dare movie when this came up.
I've joined because I'm amazed at what I've read with the editing on this movie and would love to watch it too. I'm asking where on here do I watch it?
I'd really like to see the differences from the original as I watch it every year at Christmas time and have done for many years as I love this movie to bits.
Thank you.

Send the editor a direct message ā€¦.

Has it ever occurred to the editor when he edited out the scene where the helicopter pilot is shot....that the reason the helicopter is never dealt with for the rest of the film in the original edit is BECAUSE the helicopter pilot was shot? šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom