• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Cassidy's Covers

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In here you will find all of the covers I've done for various Edits and Preservation Projects. If anyone likes any of these, first, Thank You, and second please PM me so I can send you the hi-res version.

I will update this thread as soon as I can, I've done quite a few covers I'd love to share with you all.

These are a random sampling of the 15 or so covers I've done for Dark Jedi's series.

cp3dvb7.jpg

msv23dfk3.jpg

tz3dgk0.jpg

More to come...

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The ADM Harry Potter Series I've done...kind of primitive considering what I can do now, but I think they hold up all right! I'm my own worst critic.

admhp13djz3.jpg

admhp23dey7.jpg

admhp33dxn9.jpg

admhp43dzg1.jpg

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The covers I did for ADM's Austin Powers edits.

advertny2.jpg

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
there are some awsome covers here, dude. I like the different approach of the harry potter DVDs. I just dl?d the twilight zone movie from myspleen. Thanks to your nice artwork it will look very good on my shelf...

...and the beatles covers are very cool.

keep up the good work master artist...

:)

robgordon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
HI, AM NEW HERE AND WANT TO KNOW HOW DO I GET THE COVERS OF HARRY POTTER...
P.D. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH .

SouprGrrl

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cassidy said:
The ADM Harry Potter Series I've done...kind of primitive considering what I can do now, but I think they hold up all right! I'm my own worst critic.

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url68.imageshack.us/url68/7842/admhp13djz3.jpg

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url110.imageshack.us/url110/293/admhp23dey7.jpg

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url68.imageshack.us/url68/4060/admhp33dxn9.jpg

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url127.imageshack.us/url127/3538/admhp43dzg1.jpg

I love these covers and have looked almost everywhere on fanedit.org but have only found the images shown here, not actual cover downloads. For example, on the actual page with the fanedit download for Harry Potter and the Sorceror?s Stone: The ADigitalMan Extended Edition, it says "original art: DOWNLOAD the art in its original size by clicking on the image." But I get nothing but the images exactly as shown (front/back/spine), not a printable cover. Is there a more specific link?
Thanks!

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
clicking on the image reveals the cover art for all HP movies. I tried it right now.

SouprGrrl

Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
clicking on the image reveals the cover art for all HP movies. I tried it right now.

Must be my ie. It wasn't working yesterday, and I left-clicked and right-clicked and left-clicked again. :?

Could be why I was having trouble with the .vob too.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can you all see my email address? I have "hide email" checked in my profile, but I see a link to my email address by my posts.

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
weird... i see you sitting there and everything.

btw, stop masterbating. *awkward*

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Your e-mail is listed as "hidden" to me. It may only be visible to you.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you FC.

Joe, it's not my fault you used that T3 avatar on faneditforum.com. :p

Top Bottom