• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Cassandra Curse, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Three cheers for Daedal!!! Finally got around to viewing this after some apprehension among distractions etc.... I am glad to say this film has become a far more palettable jaunt along a comforatably linear path. I liked the concept of the film but felt it was overly 'crazy' and with the removal of all the future (now not present) parts this has been almost completely rectified.... of course the concept was meant to be crazyness all over the place, and the original serves this up in spades..... this was on a level acatually hard to deal with - in my mind..... There is room for a few good (not pained) laughs now!! What a brilliant choice of song for the ending too. As someone expecting this eventuality it still helped the ending hit home harder. I feel that a first time viewer lucky enough to find this one first the gobsmaking factor will be off the scale. My eyes are welling up ;)....

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom