• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Captain Marvel: Where's the Love:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A Fantastic edit of Captain Marvel! I never really liked the original, and this edit addresses most of the flaws I saw in that original cut. While still not a top tier Marvel movie, this edit really does all it can, and brings the movie up from mediocre at best to actually pretty good. My only critique of the edit itself is the lack of 5.1 audio. Audio and video cuts themselves are done well, and aren't really noticeable unless you have experience with the film and know what to look for. Again, this is a fantastic edit, and I will be using this cut for all of my future MCU watch-throughs!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom