• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Defrosted Edition

signbot.gif

Bobson Dugnutt has done a fantastic job incorporating the Winter Soldier deleted scenes back into the movie for his Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Defrosted Edition. Audio transitions are smooth and help make these scenes feel natural to the flow of the story. Bobson also benefited from the generous offering and editing prowess of TM2YC to help complete the unfinished greenscreen deleted scene. This edit is as close as one can get to a fully complete extended cut of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.​

Bobson has prepared this edit in 10gb 1080p and 7gb 720p mp4 files. I am most impressed with Bobson's ability to receive constructive criticism and apply new ideas with skill and efficacy. I look forward to future opportunities to collaborate with Bobson and see his growth as an editor. Congratulations @"Bobson Dugnutt"!​

Thanks Dig, I couldn't have of done it without your incredible help and advice and without @"TM2YC" 's outstanding visual effects work. It truely ashtonishes me how great the community is here and how giving everyone is. I'm also excited to see what the future holds for me in the editing world.

Made a Critereon cover based on Theryaney's fantastic work

ox8mrDf.png

Hey that cover's pretty neat :)

Hey, @"DigModiFicaTion", I think is the wrong forum to place the thread. This is in Fixes, Mixes, and TV instead of the Extended Editions forum.

Great work by Mr Dugnutt. All the scenes were incorporated in a seamless way and it's always nice to get that little extra running time in an already awesome movie.

English subtitles are now available for this definitive version of Cap's Winter Soldier adventure. :)

For anyone who got this edit before the subs are added, PM me.

I remember seeing this a while back and it just made an epic movie even greater. Thanks!

I've been working on a v2 as of late to redo some of the colour changes so that I'm 100% happy, going back and re-exporting it too as the current version is a 2nd gen export that is too large for the poorer quality it is.

Originally in the first shot of Pierce, I just cut a hole in a screen shot of the finished film and laid it over the unfinished deleted shot, and no one really picked up on the shitty edging around him or the fact that his arm is disconnected below the screen, so now I've gone and manually masked out him and the guy behind him. and properly coloured them to fit together in a now blended shot. 
The new helicarrier shot is mostly in 1080p thanks to another trailer that had some of the new shot.

v2 isn't quite night and day, more like night and evening I'd say. Should be out by tomorrow...

Top is untouched 
Middle is v1 
Bottom is v2

BShKTyJ.png

5TzC8zr.png

NSpASco.png

fJEZnxV.png

wJPPU7i.png

Ymwi86q.png

soI5b11.png

H16utq4.png

KQkS46A.png

al3xk8T.png

I5zxDnL.png

FHUFzuL.png

Bobson Dugnutt said:
I've been working on a v2 as of late to redo some of the colour changes so that I'm 100% happy, going back and re-exporting it too as the current version is a 2nd gen export that is too large for the poorer quality it is.

Originally in the first shot of Pierce, I just cut a hole in a screen shot of the finished film and laid it over the unfinished deleted shot, and no one really picked up on the shitty edging around him or the fact that his arm is disconnected below the screen, so now I've gone and manually masked out him and the guy behind him. and properly coloured them to fit together in a now blended shot. 
The new helicarrier shot is mostly in 1080p thanks to another trailer that had some of the new shot.

v2 isn't quite night and day, more like night and evening I'd say. Should be out by tomorrow...

Top is untouched 
Middle is v1 
Bottom is v2

BShKTyJ.png

5TzC8zr.png

NSpASco.png

fJEZnxV.png

wJPPU7i.png

Ymwi86q.png

soI5b11.png

H16utq4.png

KQkS46A.png

al3xk8T.png

I5zxDnL.png

FHUFzuL.png

Looks awesome, you really are a perfectionist! Hope to get an updated link when it’s ready

Back
Top Bottom