• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Can you replace the main video on a Blu-Ray whilst keeping menus and bonus?

Ninja-Trix

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm making a new color grade of Peninsula as the standard Blu-Ray has a disgusting and distracting green tinge to the entire film. I wanted to know if it was possible to copy the Blu-Ray 1 to 1, only replacing the main movie video with the re-graded version. If you know of any good Blu-Ray copy or editing software that would be much appreciated, thank you.

tsMuxer can certainly do this (as I have used it for such a thing many times before), along with BDinfo so you make sure you have the correct playlist and title set info before using it with tsMuxer

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say you can now do this with multiavchd as well very easily, it will calculate the playlist and title set for you. I'm not sure if this is a new feature but it's by far the easiest method I've ever found and I don't see it ever mentioned when this topic comes up in other circles. You don't have to do ANY of the work on calculating the title or playlist or whatever it will do it for you. If the timing isn't exact you can even adjust the chapter marks in it very easily. I am impressed by people that can make menus entirely in multiavchd because that sounds like a huge headache to me but I have often used it to update Blu-rays I authored with DVD architect without having to re author the whole Blu-ray.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom