• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Can You Identify This Piece of Music Thread

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So you're watching TV, Listening to the radio, or something else and you hear a piece of music but you have no idea what its called? well this thread is here to help you find out what it is. obviously the more info you can provide to help people the better.

anyway to start us off, i was listening to Brendon Burns 'Sober, Not Clean' stand up gig and theres a track playing in the background of the final track that is rather good. but i cant quite make out the words to do a google search.

http://www.leviathon.toucansurf.com/theend.mp3 potentially NSFW as there are a couple of swear words in there.

any takers?

great thread! It sounds like peal jam meets coldplay... sorry cant make it out though :oops:

Sounds like Chris Cornell. Audioslave?

Case closed.

[youtube:2i3u20h7]

Edit: Well apparently Universal Music Group is scared of embeds. So search youtube for "Audioslave - Be Yourself: Album Version, Closed Captioned".

out-flipping-standing!! thanks a bunch reave 8) been trying to work out what it was for god knows how long.

i have a new favourite band.

At the theatre before star trek there was an ad (I think) for a car that had smashing pumpkins playing a song I never heard. any idea what song/album it is?
I got the impression it was very new or upcoming.

NVM I found it...
[youtube:3rfmi0vn]

Back
Top Bottom