• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Camp Camp Season 4 - Genuine Edition

Revan100

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the first time I'm making a post here, so I apologize in advance for any potential blunders.

Camp Camp Season 4: Genuine Edition is my edit of Camp Camp's 4th season. Shortening the season to just include several episodes and keep things consistent with the previous seasons.

full

General changes:

- Cameron Campbell does not make a single appearance. In the end of the season 3, he was sent back to Camp Campbell to work under David, and his involvement in season 4 contradicted that. His sudden whiplash from an antagonist to a supportive character trying to learn from his mistakes did nothing for the show.

- The supposed theme of 'change" is no longer mentioned, as it never developed at all throughout the season.

- Removed the opening title from the episodes except for 'The Quarter-Moon Convergence'.

- Removed the ending credits from the episodes except for 'The Forest'.

----------------------------

'The Quarter-Moon Convergence' changes:

- Quartermaster doesn't tall David he has the pigs blood ready.

- The intro song starts after Quartermaster salutes David.

- Removed the excessive bickering from the campers after Max tells Harrison his magic is getting old.

- After Neil sets up the telescope next to the group, the scene cuts to Harrison meeting with Quartermaster.

- Removed the montage conversation between Harrison and Quartermaster.

- Removed Quartermaster asking Harrison about the pickles.

- Removed Neil telling Space Kid that he's the leader after being attacked.

- Neil and the rest of the campers no longer find the meteorite. This keeps Neil's behavior about getting out of the forest consistent. (Some cropping had to be done during the final talk between Neil and Quartermaster due to this.)

'After Hours' changes:

- Neil asks David if everyone could go back to bed early right after David plays the song.

- Gwen doesn't ask David who will be watching the campers.

- Quartermaster doesn't mention a coming battle.

- Removed the squirrels appearing. David is quickly freed by Quartermaster.

- After the conclusion of the trade off scene with Gwen, a shot of the mess hall is added to smoothen a quick transition to Gwen giving David the nazzle spray, skipping the moments before.

'Campfire Tales' changes:

- Removed the stories from Quartermaster and Jeremy.

- Max is less harsh towards Dolph after his story is completed.

- Max is revealed to be the one telling the last story.

'Party Pooper' changes:

- Gwen doesn't tell her dad to shut up after struggling to figure out what is the opposite of pooper.

- The campers are less aggressive towards Gwen when her dad reminiscences about the past.

- Removed Harrison being booed by the rest of the camp.

'The Forest' changes:

- Moved this episode to the end as I felt it served as a true finale to the season.

- The episode cuts to black after David knocks his head on the canoe, then cuts out from black when he wakes up.

- Removed David excessively throwing up water.

- Removed David being attacked by a swarm of bee's and struggling to make a camp fire.

- Removed Max’s lines when David speaks to the campers again.

Last edited:
Thread moved to the proper forum.

Updated the edit by having the episodes seemingly transition to the next one.

Last edited:
Changed the end credits to include the entire cast.

Last edited:
With this edit completed, I figured it would be best to give some previews.

Last edited:
Project archived at request of editor.

This was an unused scene I took out where Harrison has a vision that foreshadows David joining Daniel after learning what happened to Jasper. This was removed because nothing indicated what was going to happen later on in the show.

Last edited:
With a new episode of Camp Camp coming next month, I decided to revisit this edit.

V3 Changes:

- Replaced the standard FE original source warning with a Camp Camp styled one.

- Brought back the cosmic octopus scene, as it did provide a little bit of context involving Quartermaster and Harrison's brother.

- Reduced the saturation of the mess hall from the added establishing shot so the colors would fit better in the next shot.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I was done with this edit, I find more things to address. I noticed I removed a small amount of frames in various spots when I didn't need to. Those frames have been restored so the cuts aren't as sudden as they did before. But there's two major things I went back and changed.

I restored David thanking Gwen in After Hours after they decided who was going with Quartermaster and did some editing to close his mouth and keep the shot for a little bit longer to smoothen the cut to Gwen driving.

Space Kid is visible when David says he liked Dolph’s story.

Max now has a look of concern on his face when David speaks to the campers again at the end of The Forest. This was something I should've done when I removed Max's lines in earlier versions of this edit. At this point in the show, there's no reason for Max to show any sign of annoyance at David coming back after he was gone for a long time.

With that all said and done, Version 4 is ready for viewing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom