• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Camp Camp Season 3 - Summer Spirit Edition

Revan100

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Summer-Spirit-Poster.png

Like my season 4 edit, my plan is to do the standard trimming and only incorporating the episodes I think are worth including. But there's two major things in particular I want to take care of.

1. Tone down Max's behavior towards David to build better consistency from the season 2 finale.

2. Remove Cameron's redemption arc that began with this season, so the last time we see him is during Cameron Campbell the Camp Campbell Camper. This leaves out the events of City Survival and Camp Corp.

Episodes included:

- Ered Gets Her Cool Back

- Dial M for Jasper

- Cameron Campbell the Camp Campbell Camper

- Charlie Tango Foxtrot

- Arrival of the Torso Takers

- Culture Day

- Ered Gets Her Cool Back starts here.

- Removed Nikki wondering if Space Kid died.

- Cut Neil's 4th wall break on what will happen in the future.

- Removed the campers laughing at Ered after her accident.

- Cut Max thanking the campers for trying to be cool while screwing it up.

- Removed Cameron's drunken rant when everyone arrives at the half pipe.

- Charlie Tango Foxtrot starts here

- Removed Nikki asking if the Wood Scouts overturned girls not being allowed to join.

- Culture Day starts here.

- Nurf doesn't ask Neil if the 8 days of presents part of Hanukkah is still real.

- Cut Gwen and Quartermaster relaxing at the Girl Scouts.

- Arrival of the Torso Takers starts here.

- The red Cult Camp filter slowly appears when Daniel gives Max his monologue, then disappears right after.

- Removed Daniel messing with Max if he was kidding or not.

- To improve the passage of time, regraded the sequence when Max searches through the counselors cabin all the way through Max hitting Daniel with David's guitar to take place during the evening.

- Removed David asking Max how he knew Daniel wasn't him.

- Removed Max preparing to shoot both David and Daniel and telling David he overestimates their relationship.

- Removed Daniel bursting from the ground and the platypus biting his arm.

- Dial M for Jasper starts here.

- Removed Gwen shutting the door when David screams.

- Removed Max telling David trees and birds don't count for friends.

- Added an establishing shot of Spooky island after David and Jasper find Cameron's folder.

- Trimmed Max going through Cameron's folder so he only mentions movie ideas.

- Removed David offering the kids spelunking on Spooky island.

- Cameron Campbell the Camp Campbell Camper starts here.

- Removed Cameron laughing after Gwen and Quartermaster point him out. Added an establishing shot of the Counselors cabin afterwards.

- Removed Cameron asking David if he could speak louder.

- Reduced the agents having their gun contest.

- Max saying "Cut out? I run this fucking camp!" has been replaced with him simply smiling at David.

Last edited:
A while ago I recreated the red filter from the Cult Camp episode, but I never found a use for it until now. Here it slowly appears when Daniel gives Max his monologue, then disappears right after. Giving a subtle clue on who he is before he reveals himself later in the episode.

I included establishing shots of Spooky Island and the Counselors cabin from seasons 1 and 2 to slow the pace down a little. I thought this would help with the brisk jump from one location to another.

Reduced and sometimes removed Max's condescending nature towards David.

Max saying "Cut out? I run this fucking camp!" has been replaced with him simply smiling at David.

This is complete and now submitted to the IFDb.

- Ered Gets Her Cool Back starts here.

- Removed Nikki wondering if Space Kid died.

- Cut Neil's 4th wall break on what will happen in the future.

- Removed the campers laughing at Ered after her accident.

- Cut Max thanking the campers for trying to be cool while screwing it up.

- Removed Cameron's drunken rant when everyone arrives at the half pipe.

- Charlie Tango Foxtrot starts here

- Removed Nikki asking if the Wood Scouts overturned girls not being allowed to join.

- Culture Day starts here.

- Nurf doesn't ask Neil if the 8 days of presents part of Hanukkah is still real.

- Cut Gwen and Quartermaster relaxing at the Girl Scouts.

- Arrival of the Torso Takers starts here.

- The red Cult Camp filter slowly appears when Daniel gives Max his monologue, then disappears right after.

- Removed Daniel messing with Max if he was kidding or not.

- To improve the passage of time, regraded the sequence when Max searches through the counselors cabin all the way through Max hitting Daniel with David's guitar to take place during the evening.

- Removed David asking Max how he knew Daniel wasn't him.

- Removed Max preparing to shoot both David and Daniel and telling David he overestimates their relationship.

- Removed Daniel bursting from the ground and the platypus biting his arm.

- Dial M for Jasper starts here.

- Removed Gwen shutting the door when David screams.

- Removed Max telling David trees and birds don't count for friends.

- Added an establishing shot of Spooky island after David and Jasper find Cameron's folder.

- Trimmed Max going through Cameron's folder so he only mentions movie ideas.

- Removed David offering the kids spelunking on Spooky island.

- Cameron Campbell the Camp Campbell Camper starts here.

- Removed Cameron laughing after Gwen and Quartermaster point him out. Added an establishing shot of the Counselors cabin afterwards.

- Removed Cameron asking David if he could speak louder.

- Reduced the agents having their gun contest.

- Max saying "Cut out? I run this fucking camp!" has been replaced with him simply smiling at David.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom