• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Buffy - The Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
NewSpock said:
Good news: Buffy The prophecy can now be found as a dlc on fanedit.info

I looked around and couldn't find it.

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mark Moore said:
I looked around and couldn't find it.

Checked again, it's there. Posted on 10/26/2013 or you can search for my name there and you'll find it.:)

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What do you think of this edition of my banner for Buffy The Prophecy?:

vhnxdr3wqiyivqrarqnmff-large.jpg

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
NewSpock said:
Checked again, it's there. Posted on 10/26/2013 or you can search for my name there and you'll find it.:)
Okay, thanks. I was searching alphabetically by title from the top of the page.

I downloaded the DLC, but JDownloader won't load it (even though it loads other DLCs that I've tried).

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mark Moore said:
Okay, thanks. I was searching alphabetically by title from the top of the page.

I downloaded the DLC, but JDownloader won't load it (even though it loads other DLCs that I've tried).

I just tried it myself again, downloaded the rar, unrated it and then dragged and dropped the dlc directly into the link-collection-window of jdownloader and after about 10-30 seconds the dlc was automatically decrypted and the links appeared.
Tried also to download them, everything worked as it should.

Please try it again, like this, it should normally work. If it doesn't, write me a pm and I'll give you the links without the DLC.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Or you can use http://dcrypt.it/ to decode the DLC and get the links. You can either try copy pasting those links into JDown or manually download them through your browser.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just tried adding it same as before, and it worked. Odd.

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since fanedit.info is down, you can pm me, if someone wants to watch this edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom