• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Buffy Reimagined 4 (season four turned into four movies)...

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Buffy saga continues, now it's time for season 4. It will be four movies for it, and like always not only does every movie have a single story arc that befits it and weaves into a greater whole, but I used the opportunity to improve certain aspects of the story and characters.

The movies are basically finished, I'm in the process of previewing and polishing.:)

For those that are interested in the movie-edits for season 1-3, here are the respective IFdb-entries:

Buffy Reimagined (season 1 and 2 turned into five movies)

Buffy Reimagined 3 (season 3 turned into eight movies)

Plugs444

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Are the Season 4 movies longer than usual, or did you really feel the need to cut a lot? If I recall correctly, your Season 3 edit has twice as many movies.

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Plugs444 said:
Are the Season 4 movies longer than usual, or did you really feel the need to cut a lot? If I recall correctly, your Season 3 edit has twice as many movies.

Thanks for your interest, Plugs444. When I form the story arc for the movies, I don't do it with a fixed plan how many movies it should be, I just form them and then I end up with more or less movies to tell the story I want to tell. For season 1 I ended up with a single movie, for season 2 with four movies, for season 3 with eight, for season 4 with four, and I'm not sure yet how many it will be for season 5.:)

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The edit is finished now, I think I can release it for next week, just have to upload it and make a cover for it.:)

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a cover for it:

ycdwjmm02ne-large.jpg

NewSpock

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for putting it on the news-site, just one small thing: When one wants to click the cover it doesn't lead anywhere, I think a link to the ifdb-page behind it is missing.

Top Bottom