• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Budget Numbers II

i really think youre taking this pruning thing too far, one of the reasons of having a forum is to be able to look over the archives, i can see the need for removing outdated sections, but just wiping stuff out cos its gotten a bit old is a plain silly.

...need to make a new iq check soon.

meaning that I did not realize how silly I must have become ;-)
see, there will always be different opinions about this and that. I don't think anything valuable was lost by the pruning and I for one do not care about my post count. I understand that some others will see this differently and prefer to keep everything, but a lighter database causes less trouble.

Luckily the flying hippo thread is still there! :smile:

boon23 said:
meaning that I did not realize how silly I must have become ;-)
see, there will always be different opinions about this and that. I don't think anything valuable was lost by the pruning and I for one do not care about my post count. I understand that some others will see this differently and prefer to keep everything, but a lighter database causes less trouble.

says the man with the largest by a huuuuuuuuge margin ;) its not post count per se, that is fairly irrelevant, its just the loss of the actual content that bothers me as i like to look through the archives from time to time and refresh myself on what i and other people have said and sometimes its quite good for reference purposes too.

anyway, thats just my opinion, thanks for explaining it, and of course, i understand that smaller databases are easier to handle. :)

TMBTM said:
Luckily the flying hippo thread is still there! :smile:
Oh thank goodness. I was going to start a website, petition, and forum to save it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom