• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BSG: TOMBS OF KOBOL

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
David Kerin has completed his latest Battlestar Galactica fan edit. He has edited the two part episode LOST PLANETS OF THE GODS into a movie entitled THE TOMBS OF KOBOL.

See TORRENTS for details and link. :)

This fanedit is available again on fanedit.info.

This edit is naked on .org, i have made cover art for it however if any of the staff would like to put it on the edits page:
bsgtok3dview.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?3xd4e1v5jkp5tle

(I just realised these two edits i posted about were naked, otherwise i would have made these post along time ago)

This has been added as well. Thanks for the heads up Rogue.

I love that cover!!!:)

Though again, the additional scenes change one of the characters motivations significantly, and new CGI is created, along with new opening titles. So is this an Extended Edition or a True Fan Edit?

Back
Top Bottom