• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Breaking Bad

STANKPAC

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ That they did. Very good episode. Definitely don't want to wrong Gus! Lol. :shock:

emphatic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I bet the cooking was the last straw for that guy. First he failed to keep Walt and Jesse apart, next he placed himself at a crime scene, then he starts to cook like it's his business. Gus likes his product pure. :cool:

I really loved how Walt failed to remove the size sticker from his Kenny Rogers shirt as well. I once had a boss who walked around all day in meetings with clients with one of those on his pant leg.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
discovered this show a couple weeks back, and i'm hooked.

just one plot flaw that goes to the heart of walt's motivations: of course his HMO will cover cancer treatment. HMOs that withheld necessary care back in the '80s learned the hard, litigious way that they simply can't do that. so he didn't have to go to an out-of-network physician for treatment that, in his case, seems pretty standard.

but he does have another major motivation: providing for his family after he's gone. same reason i cook meth. :lol:

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Getting caught up with Season 4. Really amazing show. Gustavo Fringe is a maniac!

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow just watched last nights episode. Last nights episode and last week's episode totally make u for the slow start to this season.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
While watching the last couple of episodes I couldn't help but thinking that maybe there's a fanedit there focused just on Gus and Walter would be the one who interferes with his operation. I'll have to wait until the end of the series (or at least the end of Gus) to find out if there's a complete arc.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
One more to go :(

Gus' character only really got into gear in season 3 & 4 so I doubt there's enough establishing footage.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very true, but that recent episode showing the flashback to Gus and his partner meeting with Don Eladio could be used

as well as they are hinting at something bigger with the name change and Don Eladio saying "The only reason you're not dead is that I know who you really are."

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Other than that scene though there's very little of anything that could be used and certainly not enough to construct a full or even partial back story than we see already.

We may get more stuff in the remaining 17 episodes but I will just enjoy it while it lasts.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Goddamn that was a good episode.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Holy shit! Hardcore. And I totally admit there ain't enough Gus for a good edit.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Did no see that coming:

Walt poisoning Brock. Last week I wasn't convinced that Gus did it but I never entertained the idea that Walt was behind it. Adds some more meaning to the scene in the episode before last where Walt was spinning the gun on the glass table in the backyard

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally managed to catch up with this series and it has finally helped me overcoming my Lost paranoia... if any series can have a perfect run I am betting on Breaking Bad - what a fantastic story, no useless characters, (except the fly) no dragging episodes, no pointless cliffhanger - instead of teasing something and then talking it away the next episode they go all the way and even further
we know walt can't die.... yet... but this doesn't mean we are not invested, in breaking bad it is not so much about getting killed but more about what becomes of the characters which sometimes is much worse than death

and jesse... oh my god, way to bring his charakter into the story. A lot of series keep the original cast members because people like them and so the writers think of a convoluted reason why we should still caer - not this series, every character has a purpose, if he doesn't he is no longer in the show.... just incredible

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
To catch up with all 4 seasons here is the best condensed version of Breaking Bad:

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what if breaking bad were a sitcom?

Top Bottom