• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Breaking Bad

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Little over 7 hours to go (for me anyway):

zseC2Fm.jpg%3Cbr

CGGYptE.jpg

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Excellent episode, equally as good as last weeks but at the same time very different. Also, Robert Forster FTW!

13xj.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
2013 Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama!!!!

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Note perfect. Again. How can the best show ever keep getting better?

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If Jesse survives this, he will be in therapy for a long, long, looooooooooong time.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
If Jesse survives this, he will be in therapy for a long, long, looooooooooong time, bitch!

Fixed. :)

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok this is fucking awesome.

From http://www.avclub.com/articles/of-course-that-phone-number-from-last-nights-break,103228/

As we’ve often been reminded, the creators of Breaking Bad understand that no detail is too small for its fanbase to pounce on and try bringing to life—which is why they always take extra precaution even when presenting, say, a string of GPS coordinates, so they’re not responsible for anyone wandering the New Mexico desert searching for fake money. So, even though similar worries were probably unnecessary when it came to showing the phone number of the vacuum cleaner repairman in last night's episode, the show still made sure to follow through. Call the number that was briefly seen on the outside of Robert Forster’s shop, 505-842-4205, and you’ll find it’s a working line with a familiar voice on the other end. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to leave a message asking for that one specific repair. You’ll just have to find some other way to sort out your life.

I just tried it and you get a short little voice mail message with Robert Forster's voice. Call me a goddamn dork but that's kind cool.

Would have been cooler if it was a message for Max Cherry's bail bondsmen services! Maybe a little Delfonics while they keep you on hold

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That is pretty cool, don't see that often enough.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My wife and I were discussing/predicting how we think the series will end.
Though the one thing we have learned through watching Breaking Bad, is it is wonderfully unpredictable.

One wild idea that occurred to me, after all the insane, brutal, psychological damaging sh#t Jesse has gone through,
what if he basically snaps, kills Walt, Todd and everyone, and becomes the new Heisenberg?

Only a few days til the last episode.... let's hear your predictions or wish list for the Bad Finale!!! :D

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My prediction:

It's gonna be a good episode.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Have a good weekend everyone!

original.jpg

Top Bottom