• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Breaking Bad

njvc said:
Ps. Do you think this smiley looks a bit like Hector Salamanca? :x hehe.

DING DING DING!!!!

Salamanca even has a twitter:
https://twitter.com/H_Salamanca

After last episode feeling a little slower i feared that breaking bad would now play for some time till the finale but hell no, shit is going down and I want White to burn!

Gilligan has described Saul as like a poorly dressed cockroach. He always finds a way to survive! My money is he makes it out alive to squirm another day. Can't wait for that spin off series too!

Next episode is titled "Ozymandias", AMC put out this promo around a month ago:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Brutal.
Unrelentingly BRUTAL!
I am an emotional mess!!!

So uh... yeah...

This is a really good show.

v Me throughout episode

:jaw:

This right here:
jane.gif

1255605321_shocked.gif

Also the callbacks on this show are redonkulous!

Exhibit A:

E60ZhXV.gif%3Cbr

Most emotional hour of television ever. Not a wasted second on screen. So very traumatic and so very sad.

I loved it, but ...

why do you think they put Hank getting killed in this episode instead of last week's? To make this one even more devastating? I thought it would have been a little more ... I don't know, respectful (?) to the character AND the actor, to have that scene be the ending and the thing people talked about, instead of: who do you think will die? Maybe that's just me.

Having Hank pass on at the start of this episode almost feel like a warm-up to the domestic situation at casa White. IMHO, having the episode end with Hank getting off'd would have been a waste. Now Jesse is found and Walter can get shit off his chest.

Also:

I wonder how long time will pass from Walt entering the "disappear forever van" to him buying a gun at the Denny's parking lot. Months? A year? My guess is that the huge gun is for Meth Damon and his jailbird uncle, maybe Walt's gonna break Jesse out or just let them know not to infringe on Walt's trademark blue rocks.

The 5th season started with a flash forward to Walt's 52nd birthday and the actual story with his 51st. If the events we saw happen in this season took place within 2 or 3 months (I'm not sure about that tough) he's been gone for about 10 months. But ...

in that flash forward he shows his fake ID to a waitress, to prove it's his birthday. She calls him by a different name though, so it might as well not be his real 52nd birthday.

I love speculating about what might happen on BB. The favourite crackpot theory I have read is that the show ends with Walter Jnr. limping down a street, until he suddenly walks just fine, gets in a car with Saul, and drives away into the sunset.

:)

Ozymandias was the best episode of anything, ever.

Siebener said:
I love speculating about what might happen on BB. The favourite crackpot theory I have read is that the show ends with Walter Jnr. limping down a street, until he suddenly walks just fine, gets in a car with Saul, and drives away into the sunset.

:)

We must frequent some of the same forums, because on a non fanedit related forum that I am pretty active on, I made a joke post about the ending beining Walt Jr doing the Keyser Soze transition from limping to throwing away his crutches and walking fine!

*And now after doing a google search of "Walt Jr Keyser Soze" I see great minds think alike as a lot of other people on the interwebz have floated around this idea. And here for the past week or two i was under the impression i came up with an original thought :-(

Neglify said:
You should listen to that podcast commentary. Rian Johnson brings up that shot specifically.

Sweet. I have it downloaded just need to listen to it.

Neglify said:
You should listen to that podcast commentary. Rian Johnson brings up that shot specifically.

Listening to it now, ok mind totally blown by the fact that it was unintentional and those two shots just happened to match!

The last two episodes will each be 75 minutes in length! Yay!

Back
Top Bottom