• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Breaking Bad

Man this Walter White is a diabolical motherfucker.

Neglify said:
Man this Walter White is a diabolical motherfucker.

I know. Isn't it great?

At this point, I'm just going along for the ride. I'm not rooting for any of the "heroes" to beat him, because that's what all the other TV shows are for.

Go Heisenberg, Go!

Things I have learned from watching Breaking Bad.

Do not. Fuck. With Walter White.

Did I not tell you people that the third episode was when the rollercoaster ride would really begin and shit would pop off!

BStpXaPCAAABtAw.jpg:large

[BROKEN RECORD]

Wow, what a great episode. I love this show.

[/BROKEN RECORD]

not psyched about how they resolved the episode 3 cliffhanger bit still a good episode. 4 more episodes until the perfect score

I don't know who I am now more scared of..... Walter or Skyler? Great episode!

Damnit VG for fooling me with that shaved head guy at the plaza!

Did anyone watch Talking Bad after last Sunday's episode. If so, am I crazy, or does Betsy Brandt have a wardrobe malfunction going on throughout the show, like a bit of exposed left nipple. Or am i just blind??

if being blind means seeing nipples where there are no nipples, that sounds like more of a superpower than a handicap.

OMG!!!!!

Those last ten minutes were INSANE!!!!

bionicbob said:
OMG!!!!!

Those last ten minutes were INSANE!!!!

Vince Gilligan owes me a clean pair of draws (drawers?)!

3 more to go... I hate Monday-Saturday. Days, hurry it up a little please. Cannot handle the lack of resolution.

Ps. Do you think this smiley looks a bit like Hector Salamanca? :x hehe.

Back
Top Bottom