• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Breaking Bad

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The best show on television, bar none.

Disagree? Banned. :cool:

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The labor day miracle will be convincing my parents, sister and brother-in law to watch Sunday's episode (even though none of them, with the exception of my brother- in law, watch the show)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
H-O-L-Y F-U-C-K.

tumblr_m9s6yleB561qls3mfo2_250.gif

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yep, that ep was the shit! It's gonna be a long, long wait :(

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was some Godfather-esque, "Do you renounce Satan?" shit with those killings.

And my god at that ending!!!! 10 frigging months. I think im going to spend that time rewatching from season 1.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
kXIHY.gif

Ys2HG.jpg

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
how awesome was the use of the flashback at the end?
so fricking great
8 episodes away from a perfect score for breaking bad

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sunarep said:
how awesome was the use of the flashback at the end?
so fricking great
8 episodes away from a perfect score for breaking bad

Indeed, it was badass.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Never again will I watch a show like this until it's over. I watched Seasons 1-4 in a solid block. This waiting several weeks sh*t is for the birds.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow!

My wife and I just spent the last week marathon watching seasons one thru four on Netflix.
We had no idea what we had been missing!
INCREDIBLE TELEVISION!!!!

So about season five, I guess part one of it has already aired on AMC? We just got AMC with our local cable company, so I am not sure how their tv shows air. Do they usually rerun a season before relaunching the new season? I had hoped season 5 part one would have been available for viewing for FREE on their site, but no.... I know iTunes has it, but again, feeling cheap... LOL!

Anyway, I now understand why you all have been raving about this show! Amazing stuff!

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, it's pretty amazing stuff. AMC did have the first few episodes online because of a disagreement with Dish, but they stopped after that was settled. Not sure if they'll do a marathon before the new episodes start, I just hope they hurry the fuck up and start them and don't ruin the series in the end.

emphatic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't think they can ruin it at the end. Apparently, they had gotten themselves painted into a corner a couple of times while writing it, but they turned those issues into plot twists in the end.

Posted from my portable device using Tapatalk

leeroy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
got netflix about a month ago and i've watched series 1 -4 , never been a big fan of U.S. shows as they last a little to long for my taste but this has been an incredible series.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rented season 5 part one and marathon watched it today!

WOW!

August can not come soon enough!!!! Predict very bad things coming for everyone! :-o:D

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
Rented season 5 part one and marathon watched it today!

WOW!

August can not come soon enough!!!! Predict very bad things coming for everyone! :-o:D

Hank got owned!

Top Bottom