• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Breakfast at Tiffany's: Channel 5-ish Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I always struggle to write reviews and try to leap-frog over others whilst stealing some of their ideas. Being the first review, I'll try my best. As I said to ParanoidAndroid in our chat, I haven't watched this on Blu-ray for around 13 years. Something didn't sit well with me on the last viewing and probably being much older now it was realising how racist and stereotypical Mickey Rooney's portrayal of Mr Yunioshi. From what I have read, it's a far cry from Capotes' written version of the character. Like many fan-edits, this version is now my go-to version. The editing is seamless. Picture and sound are first rate and everyone looks so glamorous and fresh. I can't think of anything else to say really, other than give kudos to Mr Android. Well done.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom